Boiler InsuranceThis coverage applies to any type of equipment that operates under pressure (such as the steamer in your kitchen or the boiler that runs your HVAC). Additionally, many large commercial hot water heaters and refrigeration units fall under this classification. Usually these types of equipment require annual inspections by both the state and your insurer.