Inland Marine InsuranceInland Marine coverage is generally used to cover items that can be moved from one location to another. This would include tools, farm equipment and trailers, boats, computer equipment, audio visual equipment, grounds keeping equipment, cameras and other recording devices, sports equipment, etc.

The deductible for items covered under an Inland Marine policy is generally $500 or less. You are generally required to create a schedule of all items with a value that exceeds $5,000; all other items are usually bundled together in groups and given an aggregate value.